HomeGeneral

General issues

TekRADIUS with Active Directory authentication Messages in this topic - RSS

daldavero
daldavero

daldavero
daldavero
Hello
We have a Cisco Controller (WCL) and we would like that Active Directory users could work thru wifi instead of wired.
I read on forums that in order to perform that automatically (I mean, setting in TekRADIUS that only a domain workstation/user could access to wifi network), we need TekRADIUS Enterprise, which it has auto-enrollmet certificates (it works as CA Root). Is that correct? Is there way we can try Enterprise edition or we need to purchase the product to get these features?
Thank you very much!
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Admin
Admin
Administrator
Hi,

Thanks for your interest in TekRADIUS. In order to enterprise features you need buy commercial edition.
You can request a refund if your needs are not fulfilled.

Best regards,

Yasin KAPLAN
0 link
daldavero
daldavero

daldavero
daldavero
Hello

Thank you very much for the information.
In the case we can work with free edition, which kind of integration with Active Directory with this version?

Regards
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Admin
Admin
Administrator
Free version only supports PAP authentication method with Active Directory
0 link
daldavero
daldavero

daldavero
daldavero
Thank you very much!
Just a last question. I read that RekRadius commercial edition has its own CA-autoenrollment feature. Does this feature rely in an existent Microsoft CA or its an independent CA? I ask this because we work in an environment with AD and a subdomain (all workstations belong to xx.domain.com), so we can't use Microsoft CA since we need to install an enterprise CA in the root domain (and then a subordinate CA in our domain). For this reason we would like to know if this CA would work in a AD subdomain without installing an Enterprise MS CA.
Thanks for all. Regards.
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Admin
Admin
Administrator
TekRADIUS certificate generator is independent from Microsoft CA. You can use it on every Windows system.

In order to enterprise features you need buy commercial edition. You can request a refund if your needs are not fulfilled.
0 link
Mendocino
Mendocino

Mendocino
Mendocino
Hi, do you have any demos of the commercial soft?

Admin wrote:
TekRADIUS certificate generator is independent from Microsoft CA. You can use it on every Windows system.

In order to enterprise features you need buy commercial edition. You can request a refund if your needs are not fulfilled.
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Admin
Admin
Administrator
Sure. Please send your system id, displayed at help / about menu of TekCERT, to info@kaplansoft.com to obtain a trial key. You can download the latest version from https://www.kaplansoft.com/download.html
0 link