HomeGeneral

General issues

MAC filtering Messages in this topic - RSS

waip
waip

waip
waip
Hi all
I want to use tekradius to control access to my wireless network. i'm using a dlink access point. The thing is I want to filter their mac address at the server instead of the access point itself. Please help, I'm new in this.
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Admin
Admin
Administrator
Hi,

All you need to do is adding Calling-Station-Id = Client MAC Address attribute as a check attribute to the user's
profile.

Best regards,

Yasin KAPLAN
0 link
waip
waip

waip
waip
waip wrote:
Hi all
I want to use tekradius to control access to my wireless network. i'm using a dlink access point. The thing is I want to filter their mac address at the server instead of the access point itself. Please help, I'm new in this.
0 link
waip
waip

waip
waip
waip wrote:
Hi Yasin
I've been feedling around with tekradius for the past 3 days but still even can't take a single step. I'm using a dlink access point dwl 2100 ap to create a network that I intend to secure with tekradius. I've successfully connected to the sql server, atleast according to the test connection option option. Now I want to add users to the network that will have to authenticate with a password and username. At the same time I want to associate each user with the mac address of the client. I don't know where to start
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Admin
Admin
Administrator
Hi,

All you need to do is adding Calling-Station-Id = Client MAC Address attribute as a check attribute to the user's
profile.

Best regards,

Yasin KAPLAN
0 link