HomeInstallation

Installation Issues

TekRadius LT Messages in this topic - RSS

tian
tian

26 days ago
tian
tian
Hello, I am using the TekRadius LT, I want to try the enterprise version, I need Registration.key for TekRadius LT.Thank you.
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

26 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Your trial key is sent to your e-mail address.
+1 link
tian
tian

26 days ago
tian
tian
  • Thank you.I hava recieved .How to introduce my certificate to Tekradius TL.I want to achieve Radsec(TLS).
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

26 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
RadSec is supported with SP license. I have sent another key for SP. You will set your certificate through TekRADIUS Manager / Settings / Service Parameters
0 link
tian
tian

26 days ago
tian
tian
Thank you for your kind help.I have imported the SP certificate. There are more check boxes for enabling TLS in the server parameter interface. Is my own certificate selected in the selection box corresponding to Server Certificate? Is there any specific documentation on implementing Radsec? Thank you.
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

26 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Yes, you need to select one of certificates liste in Server Certificate option. There is not any other special provisioning necessary if you use standard RadSec Port # 2083
0 link
tian
tian

26 days ago
tian
tian
1.If I use OpenSSL to generate a set of certificates, including public-key and private-keys, how do I configure them on the server?
2.There are also certificates in multiple formats, for example, pem, p12, jks. Does radius server support it? Or does it only support certificates in a specific format?
Thank you.
0 link
tian
tian

26 days ago
tian
tian
1. If I use OpenSSL to generate a set of certificates, including public-key and private-key, how do I configure them on the server?
2.There are also certificates in multiple formats, for example, pem, p12, jks. Does radius server support it? Or does it only support certificates in a specific format?
Thank you.
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

26 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Server certificate must be imported to Windows Certificate Store / Local Machine / Personal folder with its private key.

I recommend you to use TekCERT to create server certificates; https://www.kaplansoft.com/tekcert/

You can also import OpenSSL generated public / private keys to Windows Certificate store using TekCERT.
0 link
tian
tian

26 days ago
tian
tian
Hello, are there any reference documents for using TekCERT to export public and private keys in different formats?
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

26 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Please see https://www.kaplansoft.com/tekcert/TekCERT-Manual.pdf
0 link
tian
tian

26 days ago
tian
tian
Can you give me a commercial trial registration for TekCERT? Thank you.
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

26 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
I have sent it to your e-mail address.
0 link
tian
tian

26 days ago
tian
tian
Thank you, you solved a lot of my problems today.
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

26 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
You welcome
0 link