HomeInstallation

Installation Issues

MS SQL Server 2017 compatibility Messages in this topic - RSS

caseclosed
caseclosed

19 days ago
caseclosed
caseclosed
Greetings using the trial I click create database and it does not create a database. it creates fields under ms's master db and not the 4 that are checked. it creates dhcp pool ones. am I wrong using 2017 (with 2018 manager) for this to work?

Attachments:
tek.PNG
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

19 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Hi,

Do you see any error displayed in status bar of TekRADIUS Manager when you click create database or create tables button?

Best regards,

Yasin KAPLAN
0 link
caseclosed
caseclosed

19 days ago
caseclosed
caseclosed
The picture (attached to the initial post) shows no db called TekRADIUS is listed on the left, just the default 'master'. It is acting like it detects the TekRADIUS db, however, and gives MB sizes for it. The warning says it says it does not detect the 4 listed tables and to click create. it does create different tables on the left, however, under 'master' also shown in the picture.
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

18 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Hi,

Please make a backup of C:\Program Files (x86)\TekRADIUS\TRManager.exe and replace TRManager.exe with the one in https://www.kaplansoft.com/tekradius/release/TRManager.zip and try again please.

Best regards,

Yasin KAPLAN
0 link
caseclosed
caseclosed

16 days ago
caseclosed
caseclosed
zipped the old one, unzipped the new one, execution gives error code of 'A referral was returned from the server."
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

16 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
This indicates a problem with the certificate used for signing TRManager.exe. I'll investigate and update you shortly. You can find *.sql files under TekRADIUS application directtory to create Users, Groups and Accounting tables manually.
0 link
caseclosed
caseclosed

16 days ago
caseclosed
caseclosed
i'm seeing the four sql files already under the tekradius folder for users, groups, accounting, etc - is there another reason why the app wouldn't recognize them in its working directory?
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

16 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Table creation routines are hardcoded into TekRADIUS Manager. These are added to be used to create tables manually when needed. Please use them to create these tables manually and send me error messages if you get any error while executing them.
0 link