General issues

Expire-Date Attribute Format Messages in this topic - RSS

TRusewk
TRusewk

18 days ago
TRusewk
TRusewk
Hi,

I want to know what is the format in which I can specify the date and time while adding the "Expire-Date" attribute to a User Profile through the GUI? Also, it would be best if the documentation can be updated to include the format example for adding it through the GUI.

• To clarify, the login attempts will be rejected AFTER the specified date and time correct?
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

18 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
You can use your system locale format. Login attempts will be rejected after specified date / time.
0 link
TRusewk
TRusewk

18 days ago
TRusewk
TRusewk
How to specify the data and time in the TekRADIUS Manager? Date format on the machine on which TekRADIUS is installed is - M/d/yyyy and time format is h:mm tt (6:04 PM).

I want to set a user account to expire on 11/5/2018 at 2:00 PM. How can I specify this in the GUI?
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

18 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Please try to enter as 11/5/2018 2:00 PM
0 link
TRusewk
TRusewk

17 days ago
TRusewk
TRusewk
Admin wrote:
Please try to enter as 11/5/2018 2:00 PM

Hi Yasin,

The above format worked. It would be great if this is added to the manual of the TekRADIUS as well.

Unrelated to this topic, can you make the GUI remember the width of the various columns? So that after they have been resized, they remain the same when the application is relaunched? Maybe, you can add a section in the configuration ini file, where you can specify whether to remember the window and column sizes or use the defaults when the application is relaunched.
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

17 days ago
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Hi,

The latest version of the manual includes this; https://www.kaplansoft.com/TekRADIUS/Docs/Manual.pdf

Please upgrade to the latest version which saves column widths, windows size and position.

Best regards,

Yasin KAPLAN
0 link