HomeBugs

Bugs

Some bugs in v5.4.0.0 Messages in this topic - RSS

TRusewk
TRusewk

TRusewk
TRusewk
Hi,

I have found the following bugs in TekRADIUS v5.4.0.0.

1). Under the Active Sessions tab, PoD is not disconnecting the sessions. Device is MikroTik v6.41.2 (latest version).
2). If I resize the listview columns, their sizes are not remembered by the application. Closing and re-opening makes them go to default size. Make the application remember these sizes, as some of the attributes don't fit in the default size.
3). Refer to the attached screenshot.

Thanks.
Regards.

Attachments:
TekRADIUS.png
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Admin
Admin
Administrator
Thanks for your notification.

I'll provide an update for column size and other cosmetic issues in 48 hours. Can you send me a Wireshark trace for PoD request sent from TekRADIUS installed machine? What do you observe in Mikrotik for the PoD request?

Best regards,

Yasin KAPLAN
0 link
TRusewk
TRusewk

TRusewk
TRusewk
Thanks for the response Yasin.

Sorry for this, but somehow a setting on the MikroTik got changed automatically which is why the PoD was not working. After enabling the incoming RADIUS communication the PoD is working fine. So it is all good and it is working as should.
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Admin
Admin
Administrator
You can either download and install the latest built at https://www.kaplansoft.com/tekradius/release/TekRADIUS.zip or apply update at https://www.kaplansoft.com/tekradius/release/TekRADIUS-Update.zip
0 link
TRusewk
TRusewk

TRusewk
TRusewk
Thanks Yasin.

The update fixed the issues.
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Admin