Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version. dismiss

HomeARPMiner

HotSpot System for Windows

Arpminer to MySQL Messages in this topic - RSS

luisfajardo
luisfajardo

luisfajardo
luisfajardo
Hello. What I want to do is to record the users who successfully login in my local MySQL database. Is there a way for me to do it? Thanks
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Admin
Admin
Administrator
Hi,

ARPMiner supports RADIUS accounting. You can use TekRADIUS to get accounting records and save it to a MS SQL or SQLite database.

Best regards,

Yasin KAPLAN
0 link
luisfajardo
luisfajardo

luisfajardo
luisfajardo
Hello Admin. Thanks for the response. I know this is off-topic but I've read the manual about the user defined login page and I was able to create my own login.html but I was not able to connect my own error.html and info.html. Can you provide a sample error.html and info.html or maybe just the required form and form objects to successfully integrate it with my login.html? Thank you very much
0 link
luisfajardo
luisfajardo

luisfajardo
luisfajardo
Hello Admin. Thanks for the response. I know that this is off-topic but kindly help me about this question. I've read the manual about the user defined login page and I was able to create my own login.html but I was not able to connect my own error.html and info.html. Can you provide a sample error.html and info.html or maybe just the required form and form objects to successfully integrate it with my login.html? Thank you very much
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Admin
Admin
Administrator
Hi,

ARPMiner checks if your custom html page size is longer than 20 bytes. Can you confirm that your files longer than 20 bytes?

Best regards,

Yasin KAPLAN
0 link