Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version. dismiss

HomeARPMiner

HotSpot System for Windows

Customize Log in page Messages in this topic - RSS

lhariz27
lhariz27

lhariz27
lhariz27
I just want to ask how to customize the login page of ARPMiner. Thank you in advance for your response smile
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Admin
Admin
Administrator
You can use your own defined login, info and error pages. TekSpot uses built in html resources for
this pages. TekSpot looks for alternative login.html, info.html and error.html files. If any of them
found, TekSpot uses user defined html file.

You can display user’s connection date and remained credit by adding %connected% and
%remained% variables to info.html. You can optionally add %url% variable if you would like to
provide an option user to continue web browsing. TekSpot will replace last tried URL with %url%
variable in info.html. TekSpot will replace real values of these variables prior to send html
response.

You can display TekSpot generated error message in error.html file using %error% variable.

Please see ARPMiner Manual for details; http://www.kaplansoft.com/arpminer/ARPMiner-Manual.pdf

lhariz27 wrote:
I just want to ask how to customize the login page of ARPMiner. Thank you in advance for your response smile
0 link
lhariz27
lhariz27

lhariz27
lhariz27
Admin wrote:
You can use your own defined login, info and error pages. TekSpot uses built in html resources for
this pages. TekSpot looks for alternative login.html, info.html and error.html files. If any of them
found, TekSpot uses user defined html file.

You can display user’s connection date and remained credit by adding %connected% and
%remained% variables to info.html. You can optionally add %url% variable if you would like to
provide an option user to continue web browsing. TekSpot will replace last tried URL with %url%
variable in info.html. TekSpot will replace real values of these variables prior to send html
response.

You can display TekSpot generated error message in error.html file using %error% variable.

Please see ARPMiner Manual for details; http://www.kaplansoft.com/arpminer/ARPMiner-Manual.pdf

lhariz27 wrote:

But where I can specifically upload my own html file?
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Admin
Admin
Administrator
You just need to copy it to ARPMiner application directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\ARPMiner e.g.)
0 link
limweld
limweld

limweld
limweld
i just ask if ... how can i customized captive portal with css style and jquery html and more...?
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Admin
Admin
Administrator
Hi,

You can create your own login.html with additional resources (css, js files and images) and put in to ARPMiner application directory.

Please see ARPMiner Manual for more details.

Best regards,

Yasin KAPLAN
0 link
limweld
limweld

limweld
limweld
but its tekspot.exe .... where should i edit or... link it...
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Admin
Admin
Administrator
Just create a custom login.html and put into ARPMiner application directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\ARPMiner).
0 link
limweld
limweld

limweld
limweld
It works.... the software was so nice...
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Admin
Admin
Administrator
Thanks for your feedback.
0 link
limweld
limweld

limweld
limweld
i have question again... does this software can run php file... Xammp Apache and Arpminer cant run same time it saids its error... but it can run when i off xammp apache ...Arpminer run .... and if off/stop Arpminer the Xammp Apache can run...
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Admin
Admin
Administrator
ARPMiner has its own built-in web server. You cannot run Apache with ARPMiner at the same time on the same machine (Unless you set a different HTTP port).

ARPMiner HTTP server does not supports PHP currently.
0 link
limweld
limweld

limweld
limweld
I have a problem ... how can i fix this...
The service cannot accept control messages at this time. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070425). Exiting...
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Admin
Admin
Administrator
Do you receive this error while starting ARPMiner service? Please restart your Windows machine.
0 link
limweld
limweld

limweld
limweld
I ll try...
0 link
mhassaan
mhassaan

mhassaan
mhassaan
Hello Admin, i tried to create "login.html" page (as guided in Manual), and every time when i refresh default page was shown not customized one. Can you help in this regards. Thank You!!
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Admin
Admin
Administrator
Please set logging = debug at settings / service parameters, save settings and re-start service. Please examine startup messages in ARPMiner log which can be accessible through file menu.
0 link
alkhan
alkhan

alkhan
alkhan
Hi Admin..

Can I use my login page, from different location, as web application which have a users and passwords listed?

regards,
0 link
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Admin
Admin
Administrator
Are you planing to use a hotspot login page hosted on a separate web server?
0 link
alkhan
alkhan

alkhan
alkhan
Admin wrote:
Are you planing to use a hotspot login page hosted on a separate web server?

Yes. Also i am looking to do:

1- Know the Usage for each use (Upload/Download).
2- Tracking User (include can block sites/apps)

dose this is possible?
0 link